What is this amazing No Pong?!!
- Well, we wouldn’t release a product unless it did what it says on the tin, and we’re quite excited by this one!
- A specially blended patent-pending formula for people sensitive to bicarb deodorants and fragrances.
- 35 grams of goodness, low fragrance, gentle on skin AND super effective for all!
No Pong uses all natural ingredients, that are extremely effective at reducing smelly armpit bacteria, along with delicious coconut oil and beeswax to keep it there all day, as well as ingredients designed to absorb sweat while allowing your skin to breathe, rather than simply blocking pores using aluminium salts, as traditional anti-perspirant products are designed to do.
No Pong is finished off with an all natural botanical fragrance that is designed to be light and refreshing, yet subtle so it will work perfectly well on its own, or with other fragrances you might like to use in combination.
Unlike other easily dissolvable deodorants that may wash off onto your clothes during periods of high stress or heavy exercise, No Pong remains with you to keep you smelling fresh and feeling confident all day
Full list of ingredients including fragrance:
No Pong – Low Fragrance, Bicarb Free
Our latest formula is a delicious, earthy, patent-pending formulation of Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), Magnesium Hydroxide, Diatomaceous Earth, Beeswax, and a reduced concentration of our fresh, gender neutral, proprietary blend of 100% pure, Australian certified organic essential oils consisting of Orange Sweet, Vanilla, Lemongrass, Cedarwood Atlas, Bergamot, Lime, Frankincense, Ylang Ylang, and Geranium.
No Pong is a little different to most conventional deodorants, but it’s just as easy to apply.
It’s more like a lotion or a cream – just apply a pea sized amount to each armpit.
– The above pea-sized amount is a guide that we find works for most people, but every body is different. Less is more, and you should only need to use enough to create a thin, invisible layer. You can vary the amount up or down from here to find an effective balance, but we’ve found over the last couple of years that a pea sized amount is about right for most people.
– No Pong sticks to skin, not clothes. But as with all deodorants, waiting a few minutes for it to absorb and not using too much should minimise any transfer onto clothing. Ensure it’s rubbed in well and absorbed and you’re good to go!
– There are some more tips on usage, and lots of answers to frequently asked questions in the Help Centre